Sunday, July 12, 2009

Let's Roll!

I spent all weekend with my fiance, but had no time to ride. I had a friend in town who I haven't seen in MONTHS and went downtown for Saturday night to spend the night at the fiance's apartment. Overall good weekend, but zero miles. Until today. I left my fiance's apartment tonight at around 5:30 to get home for a ride before it got dark. It had to be short, so I figured, do the hour loop again. And I did.

I hadn't eaten a meal since 2:00, and since then, had a little bit of food, but not much. I was worried I wouldn't have the energy to ride this route as fast as I had last time, so I brought a Gu Gel in hopes that I would be able to use it half way through the ride and not bonk. I didn't. Without a lengthy explanation of my ride, here are the stats:

Time: 54 minutes, 53secs
Distance: 15.84 miles
Avg Speed: 17.3mph
Max Speed: 32.7mph

No comments:

Post a Comment