Tuesday, May 5, 2009


I convinced my buddy to sign up for the ride. I wanted to take the week I have off from school to really get into training, but I can't because this weather is TERRIBLE. I'm taking my bike to get refitted and tuned up tomorrow so I'm ready for the ride as best I can be. I'm hoping that the weather holds out on Saturday at least until the ride is over. I'll let you know my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment