Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Trend

I noticed a trend in my weight loss. For the last few weeks I've been up and down. My biggest gain was made during vacation, I came home, was very strict on myself, and lost a lot, and then last week I gained again because I ate dinner out every night during the week. Sad, but true. I simply need to focus myself on eating like a normal person again. It's only Tuesday, but I ate dinner at home last night and tonight. Tonight I ate more than I should have and I'm sure my weight will suffer a little bit this week as a result, but I want to maintain a normal lifestyle. I like to eat, I like to drink. I can do them both in moderation, or treat myself every once in a while, but I still need to find the balance.

I do attribute my weight loss thus far to being very strict and tracking my calories. I stopped doing that a few weeks ago because I felt like I could estimate my calories at this point in time. I've been successful in that, but I'm eating too much. I am realizing that I have a lot of time to lose the weight that I want to lose. I'm going to set my goal officially... 215 by the time I ride my century in October. I've got plenty of time.

It's starting to get warmer so I can get outside and ride which is great. I hope that helps me lose some weight as well... but the thing I need to change the most? Eat more veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment