Monday, January 12, 2009

First day of the program...

Today went VERY well. I didn't work today because my client canceled our appointment, so I took advantage of the time and tried to fine tune my eating schedule. I woke up and had a 2 servings of egg beaters, two slices of toast with peanut butter, and a cup of yogurt. I was surprisingly full. I used the rest of the morning to do a little research, then made a protein shake which was DELICIOUS. I was shocked at how good it tasted. I didn't add any sugar to it at all, and added some protein powder that, in milk, is disgusting. When I was done with the shake, I hopped on the bike and did a half hour spin. I could have done more, probably, but the TV show I was watching went to commercial and I realized how bored I was... and my butt hurt. I ate very well for the rest of the day and ended within my calorie goal of 2000-2500 calories.

When I weighed myself this morning, I was a little disappointed to see 269.5lbs, even though I expected it to be there, I'm also disgusted at how far I let myself go. I'm very fortunate to have such a loving and supporting fiance. She doesn't mind listening to my list of food, how many calories I'm eating, and how much I'm exercising. She encourages me every step. I hope the rest of the week goes this well.

No comments:

Post a Comment