Saturday, January 17, 2009

By the start of the first weekend

I've been doing very well so far and have lost almost 5 pounds. My eating has been pretty consistent; falling between 2000 and 2500 calories... typically about 2300. I'm also spinning on the indoor trainer for at least 30 minutes, but yesterday I went for 45 minutes because my butt is starting to feel better sitting in the saddle for a longer period of time.

My fiance and I went to Performance Bike yesterday to pick up our brand new bikes. We had a credit on my membership card so we got a few accessories too. We ended up coming home with our bikes, a hand pump, a floor pump, 4 tubes, 4 water bottle cages, 3 tire levers, and a helmet... and it only cost me 30 bucks for all of the accessories.

What's left is a pair of shoes for me and some clothes... guess I need to save some money. I'm excited for it to get warm outside so we can go out and ride our new bikes!

Food is going to be a little more difficult this weekend because I'm waking up later in the afternoon so my eating schedule is a little bit thrown off. I also want to have a few beers during the Eagles game, but I wouldn't mind having one tonight too. I'm going to limit myself to 3 per week, but I'll have to budget out some calories for the beer.

GO BIRDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment