Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Week Without Training

This last week I have been so busy with school work and wedding stuff I didn't have much time to get on the trainer. Unfortunately, when I did get time, I had a really bad head cold and didn't see any point in getting on the bike because I knew I wouldn't push myself very hard to make it worth it.

I had lost down to 254 before the weekend, but drank Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Sunday I made bad choices, obviously. My dad's birthday was Sunday, so we had a big dinner and I had a glass of scotch with pops. On Friday, I checked out a reception hall with the fiance and we went out to dinner. My only chance to eat well was on Saturday. Overall I had done pretty well, but the alcohol gets me every time. I'm working on it. But as it is... another pound down. I'll keep working on it.

Today, I'm sick with that stomach virus that's been going around. I'll probably lose weight because it's hard to keep anything in my stomach. I'm also really nervous to eat or drink anything more than ginger ale, gatorade, and saltines. Maybe I'll venture into other foods later today... like soup! mmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment