Wednesday, February 4, 2009

10 pounds down... 60+ to go.

I finally lost my first 10 pounds. It feels great. I'm a little disappointed that it took me 3 weeks. I know that's healthy, but I thought I might be able to do it faster... and had I not slipped so many times, I probably could have. I actually weighed myself on Saturday and I was at 259.0 which was a big deal, but the next day was Super Bowl Sunday, so I gained a pound. I'm not too upset about that, though. I set my goal as 260 by Monday the 2nd, and that's what I did.

I'm starting to slack a little bit on my fitday.com account. I don't keep as close a record of how many calories I'm eating, but I kind of know now what I've put into my body and about how many calories that is. Hopefully I can keep on track and keep losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment